The domain name Motilalfurniture.com, or the Website is owned by Motilal furniture, and your use of the Website and services and all tools are governed by these T&Cs as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on or visit the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website. As long as you comply with the terms of these T&Cs, we grant you a non–exclusive, non–transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Website in any way. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted these T&Cs.
We may revise these T&Cs at any time by updating this posting and such modified terms shall, thereafter from the date of its posting on this Website, be binding on you.
Use of website
This Website is only for your personal use. You agree and undertake not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website. These T&C sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the sale and purchase of the products between the Company and you (“Services”).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website.
By using the account access service in the Company’s websites, you authorize the Company and its agents to access third party sites, including that of banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information.
Each registration is for a single user only.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you. It is your duty to notify the Company immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. The Company will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by you as a result of unauthorized use of your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You shall not use anyone else’s information such as address, password, order history or any other data etc. at any time.
All materials on this Website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (‘Content’), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Website limiting the way you may use the Content.
There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Website whether owned/used by the Company or otherwise. By displaying them on this Website, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- the Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Subject to this clause, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Visitor Material And Conduct
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in it’s sole discretion.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
You shall not violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India and any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these T&Cs.
What information we collect?
When you create an account with Motilalfurniture.com, we may collect a variety of personal information including your name, mailing address, phone number and email address. We will automatically store this information for our record.
Why we collect your information?
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Motilalfurniture.com. We may use the information to provide and improve our products, services, content, promotions and advertising.
How we use your information?
The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product, announcements and upcoming events.
It also helps us to develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
When we disclose your information?
Motilalfurniture.com does not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may disclose information about you to protect you against fraud and other crimes.
Integrity of your personal information
We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the IT Act), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with the IT Act.
What are cookies and how Motilal uses them?
A cookie is a small file created by website to store information on a personal computer and which it can later retrieve.
Refer the Help section of your browser on how to enable or disable cookies.
Links to and from other websites
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our Website. The Company does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Further the Company is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any linked website.
The Company is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or any links or on any of the linked websites. The Company does not endorse any advertiser on its pages or on any linked website in any manner. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Secure Socket Layer – Protect Online Order Information
www.motilalfurniture.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from this service, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
The products and services displayed on this Website may not be available for purchase in your particular country or locality. The reference to such products and services on the Website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location.. You can simply verify the same with the pin code serviceability checker or connect with us at 8400988555, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website access & data download
While the Company endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, however your uninterrupted access or use of this Website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. In such an event the Company does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Website at any time or for any period.
Onus of the user
You warrant that you will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the Services. You further warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the Services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
You represent and confirm that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself and your beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update such data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, it has the right to suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service. Furthermore, you grant the Company the right to disclose to third parties such data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
www.nilkamal.com from time to time may modify or change this policy at any time with or without notice. We encourage you to refer to this policy periodically for any changes made.
Any contract to provide any service by the Company is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the Company.
Further, in case the Company discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for Services from you that the request for Services is either unauthorized or the information provided by you or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, the Company in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against you, including cancellation of the registration etc. without any prior intimation to the you for the same. In such an event, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to you as a consequence of such cancellation of services.
Without prejudice to the other remedies available to the Company under these T&Cs, the terms of service or under applicable law, the Company may limit your activity, or end your listing, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your registration, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if:
- you are in breach of these T&Cs, the terms of service and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by you; or
- the Company believes that your actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for you, other users of the Website and/or the Company.
The Company may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once you have been indefinitely suspended you shall not register or attempt to register with the Company or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that you are reinstated by the Company.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach these T&Cs, the terms of service or the documents it incorporates by reference, the Company reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to the Company and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as the Company deems necessary. Further, you unequivocally indemnify the Company of any such claim or liability and shall not hold the Company responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by the Company for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include the Company denying/canceling any Service on account of suspected fraud transactions.
While the Company endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct and has taken due care to check the information provided on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products, services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out dated, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
Without limiting the above, the Company is not liable for matters beyond its reasonable control. The Company does not control third party communications networks (including your internet service provider), the internet, acts of god or the acts of third parties.
Third Party Conditions. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by a third party with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and with their rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of products, or services. You acknowledge that some third–party providers offering certain services, products and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service, products and/or activities they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your registration, in your being denied access to the applicable product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such registration, and/or in the Company debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
Interpretation, Number and Gender. The T&Cs herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine, feminine and neuter form. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, ‘hereunder” and words of similar import refer to this agreement as a whole.
Severability. If any provision of these T&Cs is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Heading. The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or your right to use this Website or any other section or pages of the Company Websites or its partner websites or any provision hereof in any manner whatsoever.
Relationship. None of the provisions of any agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or your right to use this Website or any other section or pages of the Company Website, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the Company and you, and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
Information Updates. You acknowledge that the Company provides services with reasonable diligence and care. It endeavors its best to ensure that you do not face any inconvenience.
However, at some times, the information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Company websites or other sales channels and ad materials may include inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be immediately corrected as soon as the Company notices them. Changes are/may be periodically made/added to the information provided such. Company may make improvements and/or changes in the Website at any time without any notice to you. Any advice received except through an authorized representative of the Company via the Website should not be relied upon for any decisions.
Modifications. The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these T&Cs.
No Waiver. No waiver by the Company of any provision of these T&Cs shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
Dispute Resolution. If any dispute arises between you and the Company during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Website, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (‘the Act’) and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of the Company. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on us (you and the Company).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website. You can connect with us at 8400988555, email us at info@motilalfurniture .com
In accordance with IT Act and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Attention: Nilesh Kesarwani
Address: Motilal Furniture – 8B Clive Road , Civil Lines Near Amar Ujala Office , Beside Andhra Bank , Prayagraj
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
At Motilal Furniture, we take great pride in design and hand-craftsmanship of our products. Our in-house designers create time honed designs. The expert craftsmen, some of them even from the fourth generations of furniture and sofa karigars, who have been working for the Royalty in Rajasthan, transform these designs into timeless products. Our designs blend contemporary sensibilities with traditions of excellence in craftsmanship and quality. Our products whether a Sofa, a Chair, a Coffee table or Soft furnishings are made in India to the most exacting standards and designed in styles, so that they bring exceptional beauty to your home.
Motilal Furniture is founded by Nilesh Kesharwani, with varied experience in the field of design, interiors, retail and brand management. We at Motilal Furniture believe that your home should be your haven, where you dine, work, sleep, dream and live. The brand should inspire you to make a home that reflects your personality and your aesthetics. Your home should be the most comfortable place for you and it is rightly said that the things we love always tell a story and reflect who we are. Our passion for creating and providing furniture options that breathe easy and exude strong aesthetics comes from the gap we saw in the Indian market. It is a daunting task to find a sofa or a piece of furniture that could provide you comfort, beauty and priced fairly all at the same time . In the current scenario either you get options which are over-the-top pieces made in ply-board or cheap quality wood which are wrapped in synthetic polyester fabrics or you find ‘Made in the East’ rubber-wood furniture which cannot even last a year to reveal the shoddy quality. If you are lucky to find something good, the price tag would hold you back.
At Motilal Furniture we hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality, whether it is about the craftsmanship of traditional technique of 8 way tying of the springs, or the high quality of foam and fibers we use for our products for our customers seeking unparalleled luxury.
OUR BRAND PHILOSOPHY
As a brand we believe in the following design philosophy and principles:
Everything we create is designed with our customer in mind, and we’re committed to an incredible service experience that leaves our customer smiling each time they visit us online or speak to one of our cheerful customer service associate.
Motilal Furniture, an online furniture store believes in combining outstanding quality with astonishing value, offering a carefully curated, assortment of home products. Pairing timeless elements with fresh twists, each item is designed to enhance a room, or inspire a memorable experience
We believe a blank canvas is something full of possibilities and with unlimited potential. At Motilal Furniture, an online furniture store we celebrate the beauty of natural materials that are crafted into simple, one-of-a-kind shapes and silhouettes. Whether its our fabrics made out of natural yarns like Linen and Cotton, which are at times handwoven or our furniture pieces which are timeless in their design and useful in their purpose, anything natural excites us!
We strive to use materials that are sustainably sourced. We believe in supporting artisans and craftsmen and their crafts. As a brand we want to preserve and use the dying, traditional techniques of sofa and furniture making.
Whether it is comfort of shopping with us or the comfort provided by our products like sofas and chairs using high quality material like foams, fibers and down feathers, we have taken care of all your comfort needs in our products.
Motilal Furniture believes in creating beautiful aesthetics that will live with you forever. Our design philosophy is very clear, to create and sell products which are honest, breathe easy and exude strong aesthetics.
- Shipping within India:Any purchase through furniturewalla.com is shipped to locations in India. For any shipping requirement outside India, please contact 8400988555 or mail us at info@ com
- Delivery:Orders will ONLY be delivered at the registered Shipping Location and the delivery time can be anywhere between 7-10 days (depending on stock availability of the merchandise & the shipping location). In pursuance to our quality policy, your order is delivered and installed by our Trained delivery team, to give you the best possible end-to-end value. In case the customer wants the shipment earlier or later than the standard delivery time of 7-10 days please contact 8400988555 or mail us at email@example.com
- Installation at the time of delivery is FREE of cost at the location in your city. To know if FREE SHIPPING applies to your location, enter your PIN Code in the Product Detail page before Checkout
- Shipping Charges Beyond City Limits of Store locations:
- We only ship beyond city limits of store locations for a minimum net order value of Rs.50 thousand & above
- The shipping charges will be system calculated inclusive of applicable GST rates, using PIN code input in detail page
- General Delivery Protocol:
- When the order is shipped for delivery, the buyer will be contacted by the Delivery & Installation team on the registered telephone/mobile number and informed about the estimated time of arrival. Allowing for reasonable delays, it is expected that the buyer or a recipient-authorised by the buyer, be available at the registered Shipping Address to accept delivery and instruct about the installation spot.
- An identification proof of the recipient is mandatory for the receipt. The Recipient’s signature/thumb impression on the Delivery Challan shall be deemed as satisfactory acceptance of delivery and installation, and no claims or requests for inspection or movement of orders will be accepted later
- Lifting & Hauling Charge:
- Notwithstanding the Shipping location, a Manual Lifting and Hauling charge may apply, subject to the volume, configuration, fragility or weight of the purchase, and depending on the height/distance of the installation/handover point from the delivery vehicle.
- The Lifting & Hauling charge, if applicable, will be evaluated by the delivery and installation team, communicated to the recipient before installation, and must be settled in cash at the delivery site
- Recommendations during Delivery & Installation:We recommend that:
- The buyer be present during delivery and installation
- If the order/s arrive in a damaged condition, bring it to the notice of the Delivery & Installation team immediately. The team will assess the damage, and depending on the extent of damage, will attempt to repair and install to your satisfaction
- If the damaged order cannot be repaired on-the-spot, a decision will be arrived at in 3 business days. The order will be repaired or replaced with discretion of the management
- In case the product is out of stock, Motilal offers the customer a choice of an alternate product of similar value. If the customer does not like the alternate product offered, then a credit note will be issued amounting to the product price & shipping cost if applicable. Or, the full value (product value + shipping cost if applicable) will be refunded within 7 working days
- The Estimated Shipping Time:The Estimated Shipping time of orders are 7-10 days after full payment realization. (Depending on stock availability of the merchandise and the Shipping location). While all attempts will be made to deliver within the Estimated Shipping Time, it may be affected by conditions beyond Motilal’s control. Motilal will inform the customer about the same
- In case the customer wants the shipment earlier or later than the standard delivery time of 7-10 days please contact 8400988555or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping of Multiple Orders:For a cart containing Multiple Orders or for Multiple Carts ordered before initiation of shipping process, an effort will be made to collate and deliver. This however, cannot be guaranteed, in spite of Motilal’s best efforts
- Order Status and Information:As of now, status of orders placed through furniturewalla.com is manual and initiated by the company upon request of the buyer. To get Order Status Information, call Customer Care with your order number at 8400988555 Or mail us at email@example.com
Subsequent rescheduling, unforeseen delays, or any other events will be communicated to the registered telephone number and the registered e-mail address of the buyer
- Non-availability of recipient:The following points may apply singly or concurrently in the event of Non-availability of recipient at the registered Shipping Address
- Additional waiting charges, evaluated by the Delivery and Installation team, to be borne by the buyer and paid in cash at delivery site.
- In case of non-availability of the recipient at the delivery site beyond a reasonable time, the shipment ordered will be returned back to motilalfurniture.com. The charges of the return shipment & re shipping will be borne by the client.
- In situations of non-availability of the recipient and return of shipment, and after due consideration, the decision of the management, will be binding and final.